*ANTMINER S15 REQUIRES 220V POWER. THE POWER SUPPLY IS INCLUDED (BUILT-IN). THE S15 WILL NOT WORK WITH STANDARD 110V-120V POWER OUTLETS*
1. Normal SHA256 Hash Rate: 28.0 TH/s ±5%
2. Low Power SHA256 Hash Rate: 15.5-18.0 TH/s ±5%
3. Normal Power Consumption: 1594W ±10% (At The Wall)
4. Low Power Consumption: 775-900W ±10% (At The Wall)
5. Normal Power Efficiency: 0.057 W/GH ±7% (42% More Efficient Than The AntMiner S9!)
6. Low Power Efficiency: 0.050 W/GH ±7%
7. Dimensions: 240mm(L)*178mm(W)*296mm(H)
8. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
9. Network: Ethernet cable is not included
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days and the warranty has not been voided by overclocking. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a replacement.
2. The AntMiner S15 includes everything you need EXCEPT for the following items:
2a. Ethernet cable to connect to your internet router.
2b. C13 Power Cable. The power cable you choose will depend on the type of power outlet you are connecting to.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. The S15 is VERY LOUD and sounds like a whiny vacuum. Returns due to noise will be subject to the maximum restocking fee.
5. Metal clanking or rattling is expected when moving the AntMiner S15. The sound is from the hashing boards moving back and forth against the metal frame. This does not mean there are loose parts and does not mean the item is defective.