Denon DJ MCX8000 | Standalone DJ Player and Serato 4-Channel DJ Controller)
You have the advantage of having the best of both worlds, since the MCX8000 is compatible with the latest Serato DJ software and enables you to use 4-channels. There is also a DVS upgrade package, giving the MCX8000 unlimited possibilities.
Mac OS X 10.11 Mac OS X 10.10 Mac OS X 10.9
Windows 10 Windows 8.1 Windows 7
Next Generation in High Performance Media Player/Controller
The MCX8000 is one of the only media player/ controller that has its own built-in software and interfaces seamlessly with Serato DJ. We propel the DJ into the next generation of high performance standalone technology (Engine) with high-definition screens, simultaneously run Serato DJ, and a solid professional grade 24-bit 4-channel mixer which makes you limitless.
Includes revolutionary Denon DJ Engine standalone technology with integrated Serato Cue point support
2 USB inputs for Engine playback in standalone mode
2 high-definition displays show Engine and Serato DJ operation
Professional 4-channel digital mixer with 2 microphone inputs and Dual XLR outputs
Velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples
No Computer Needed
Yes! Take command of the DJ booth with the all new standalone MCX8000 and transform an ordinary set into a full concert experience. Two hi-definition display screens control Denon DJ’s revolutionary standalone Engine 1.5 software and Serato DJ operation.
Built-in Engine Software
What is Engine? Engine is the exclusive revolutionary DJ software under the hood of the MCX8000 that enables you to perform without a laptop. This amazing software brings you front and center to play your sets with the ability to just use a thumb drive with Engine.
Hand-Off with Ease
There are no interruptions between sets as Engine software enables the DJ to either plug into the MCX8000 via USB or Serato DJ while in sync with the vibe. There are two USB ports and on the back of the MCX8000 there is a powered USB port for external hard drive used with Serato DJ.
-Includes revolutionary Denon DJ Engine standalone technology.
-2 USB inputs for Engine playback in standalone mode.
-Includes 4-deck Serato DJ software.
-Serato DVS Upgrade Ready.
-2 high-definition displays show Engine and Serato DJ operation.
-2 high-definition displays show Engine and Serato DJ operation.
-Professional 4-channel digital mixer with 2 microphone inputs for seamless mixing and vocal performances.
-3 built-in instant effects for Engine playback and line inputs.
Software Download Card
Safety & Warranty ManualSKU: n/a
DJ Equipment, Musical Instruments
Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 Professional Multiplayer
The Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 is the new and improved, next generation, professional multiplayer which will replace the current club standard CDJ 2000 Nexus model.
CDJ-2000NXS2 Video Introduction
Pro DJs from every genre have provided imperative feedback over several years which has helped Pioneer DJ develop and deliver the future-proof NXS2. This latest addition to the Nexus family delivers exceptional levels of control, finely tuned features and the maximum achievable sound quality for a clearer pristine sound.
As music formats are evolving, Pioneer’s CDJ-2000NXS2 has stayed in touch by supporting the superior FLAC/Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC) file types – paving the way for more producers to create music in this top quality format. With the additional 96 kHz/24-bit sound card, enhanced digital out and 32-bit D/A converter, the sound design is better than ever before!
NXS2’s revamped 7-inch touch screen adds a host of cool features for a faster browsing experience and more intuitive performances. You can instantly access the most popular features, view comprehensive rekordbox information such as My Tags BPM or Key and view different wave display options in full-colour. The player now boasts two banks of four colour-coded Hot Cues, five more than the previous model and with the innovative Pro DJ Link technology, you can control four players from one device.
Every aspect of the CDJ Multiplayer has been expertly designed with the next generation in mind, naturally for Pioneer professional products, the highest possible sound quality and robust build come as standard.
October 2016 Firmware update to Nexus 2 ranges now include compatibility with Traktor Pro 2 software
NEW FEATURES OF THE CDJ-2000NXS2 IN DETAIL:
Superior sound design, with support for FLAC/ALAC files
The CDJ-2000NXS2s sound design has been enhanced to produce the clearest sound and support the highest class formats possible:
- ALAC and FLAC support: DJ with the maximum quality formats.
- 32-bit D/A converter: eliminates unwanted noise and distortion on analogue sources.
- 96 kHz/24-bit sound card: high-resolution sound reproduction with zero loss of quality.
- Upgraded Digital Out: guarantees a complete reproduction of high-res audio.
- Separate analogue power supply: Helps reduce any unwanted noise.
Faster browsing, additional detailed track information, and Full-colour touch screen
- Needle Countdown: touch a point in the track to see how many beats away it is.
- Shortcut button: switch various modes instantly, saving you valuable time between mixes.
- Keyword search: search for a tracks name with the integrated Qwerty keyboard.
- Multicoloured wave display: improved full-colour Wave Zoom and Wave Form viewing.
- Track Filter mode: take advantage of the touch screen to arrange tracks by Rekordbox information such as My Tags, BPM or Key.
Boost your potential and creativity with the expanded performance features
The CDJ-2000NXS2 inherits all the most popular features from the previous nexus model – including Auto Load, Slip Mode, Beat Sync, and Hot Cue, along with some new additional extras to take things to a whole new level:
- MIDI controller interface: connect the renowned DDJ-SP1 add-on controller with a single USB cable to control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using the Pro DJ Link technology – giving you instant access to more loops, Hot Cues and other beneficial features.
- Fractional beat Quantize: select either ⅛, ¼ or ½ beat Quantize for enhanced beat matching precision and versatility.
- 8 colour-coded Hot Cues: Get even more creative with two banks of four Hot Cues to deliver further choice and control in the mix. You can either prepare your cues and colours in Rekordbox and load via USB or use the easy workflow to set them why you are performing live.
Pro DJ Link unlocks a host of information and features
You can share one source across up to four different multiplayers and unlock a multitude of information and features such as Beat Countdown and Beat Sync. The new additions to the Pro DJ Link are below:
- A comprehensive Phase Meter: you can now see the track’s progression through the beats, bar and between the beats.
- Quantized Beat Jump: jump backwards or forwards 1 beat from the current playback position.
- Better beat grids for that perfect mix: The beat grids precisely match the Rekordbox beat grid to the microsecond, so you do not have to worry about your tracks drifting throughout the course of a mix.
Rekordbox track information and the NEW colour-coded Memory Cues
For several years top artists around the globe have analysed and prepared their tracks in Pioneer’s Rekordbox software. This is so they can view crucial information on the player’s screen including Beat Countdown, Phase Meter and BPM. The new added extras to the CDJ-2000NXS2 are Memory Cues, which let you name individual cue points, e.g. ‘main drop’, followed by colour code and then see that information on the CDJ-2000NXS2s screen.
- Robust, anti-scratch aluminium top plate.
- Three-position lever for Slip Reverse, Forward and Reverse.
- Supports Rekordbox DJ HID control – a Rekordbox DJ add-on that will be available soon.
- Multicoloured USB port light: shows a colour you’ve pre-set in Rekordbox (e.g. blue for a techno USB stick) when you plug the USB stick in.